Tuesday 30 March 2010

Baby I could be a social butterfly, If I wasn't such a slob.

If you want to know where I got the rather obscene title from the answer lies in my new CD - Psychopharmacology by Firewater.

I had, in fact written a long spiel about my oinions before firefox decided to fail on me. Oh well.

I have a hospital appointment today. They want to see how I am. I'm still not having the cast taken off for another week at the very least. Uch. It's an awkward thing. Makes me feel trapped. And, to make things worse my knee still hurts a bit. As does my muscle. Sucks to be me, right?

Wrong. Sucks to be you. You aren't elightened to your true views of the world, like I am, due to having time to think because of lack of anything better to do!

I'll write more later. Again with the short post, but my damn firefox deleted hours of my work! *shockhorror*

Ill also be posting every other day naw, so bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment